Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And so it goes

Ok, I admit it, another week without sewing. I can't even figure out what I was up to, except some computery stuff that I am not a genius at.. so it takes up a lot of time. I love solving those kinds of tech puzzles though, so it was fun.
This week for excitement I had lunch out with Elizabeth and the famous Bari J. It's so much fun to get out with creative friends and I'm grateful to live in an area chock full of very cool people.
Anyway since I have nothing to share with you sewing wise, I thought I'd update you on some cool things. And when I say cool I mean tasty and 100 calories or less! Because I know you are wondering what snacks I'm eating!
Not a replacement for real brownies but still tasty. They're not as good as the 100 calorie Mr. Salty chocolate covered pretzels which remain king of my snack world, but still pretty good. Even better liberally sprinkled over some vanilla ice cream probably. This is the ice cream free zone though, so you can let me know.

This Mousse however tops the charts hands down as the best dessert ever. Elizabeth told me about it and OH. MY. GOSH. Seriously I could eat them all one right after another. BUT I WON'T. At 60 calories though, you could have a couple though right?

Ok that's it here. The tip on the Mousse is worth the click over, take my word for it. xo

10 Comments:

Blogger Sue H said...

I'm a big fan of the Jello chocolate mousse!!! When DH has ice cream or cookies at night, I have one of these. I'll have to try the pretzels though -- and the brownies!

7:32 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

My favorite right now is the M & M pretzel! But I'm going to have to check out 60 cal Mousse.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LibbyLou loves the mousse...I am so bad about being good...please pass the ice-cream and I mean the real stuff. Better take Lucy for a walk two times today...:) ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

8:33 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

It's also good exercise to get every molecule of mousse out of the little ridge in the cup. I think that alone must burn half of the 60 calories.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please please tell me you're busy designing fabric or writing a book and thats why you aren't blogging. Really pamkitty fabric would be wonderful.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm thinking that combining the mousse with some lo-fat (or non-fat for the real wimps) Cool Whip actually cancels out the 60 calories and ... woohoo ... you are good to go.

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

Ahh Geez! Now I'm hungry! You have sent me down the chocolate path!
Thank you? :)

2:17 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

hmm the mousse. I've wondered about it. But I'm a texture person. And things made by jello worry me some. I'm not a pudding person either. My kids make fun of me saying that anything I hadn't eaten by the time I was 20, I won't eat or won't like. I'd never had anything but mousse made from scratch and when I found out it had uncooked egg in it, I wouldn't try it again. I don't need to find more food to like. But at 60 calories. Maybe I could learn to like that one and cut out something else? Interesting thought. Thanks for the review.

2:33 PM  
Blogger MomWaldsPlace said...

YES!!! Sometimes ya gotta do a junk food run, but when you mature you need something a bit better than cheetos.

Sewing is definitely better on the waistline.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Gonna have to try that mousse! Especially since it's got the PKM endorsement!!

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older