Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Super Slacker

I know, what's with me lately, blogging this late in the morning? Doesn't see quite right does it? Sorry, just can't get my groove on with all this gloomy weather. I'm grateful for all the rain we're getting, California always needs the water, but a day of some honest to goodness sunshine would be helpful.
Some cheery fabric did come our way from Barbara over at Quilt Soup! Look how cute her new line from Henry Glass is! Simply Sweet is just that!
Elizabeth had the bundle and I went for a visit yesterday to pick it up. Because I have a plan. And today I need to put it in action.
Hope you have a good day peeps! I'll be pressing and cutting and sewing! xo

10 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Love the colors and it sure brings a bit of Spring to the picture. have a great day Pam.

10:29 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

LOVE the simply sweet. Although I happen to think its SUPER sweet! Hmmm, wonder where I put my stack?

10:43 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I'd never call you a slacker...and I just can't wait to see your plan!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

We are seeing the sun here in the South Bay. Everything looks so clean and green: even the hills east of 880 (where, apparently, an earthquake just went off. again. 3.5, and I thought it was a truck.)
I look forward to seeing what you do with the new fabrics, especially the yellows. I'm not usually into yellow/orange, but those just look so fresh and springy.

1:04 PM  
Blogger KarrieLyne said...

Oh man. You too?! You are the fourth blog that has showed this wonderfully yummy stack of fabric off. I have been trying to be good. I swear. But this visual just might be the one that takes me over the edge..lol! I can't wait to see what you use it in :)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

Slacker, schmacker! All I manage by midmorning is to wear myself out reading e-mails and then I need a nap.

I totally thought that notebook cover said "Crap Notebook." Just for a minute, though.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Super duper cute! All of my favorite colors!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I love this collection! I love that it's so happy!! :)

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quilt Soup always has the perkiest colors. Love the fabrics. I'm sure you'll show us something everyone will want to do.

Leslie S. in MN

10:07 PM  
Blogger Elena said...

Oh pretty please give us a preview! I'm dying to order that fat quarter stack but won't do it until I have a plan. I'm new to quilting, so I'm trying not to amass too much at first without any plans for it. So pretty! Can't wait.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older