Tuesday, March 09, 2010

The Sunny Side of the Street

Hey there! How goes it? Did you have a busy Monday? I dropped off Alex's blocks to her and chit chatted a bit. She and the rest of the TQS family are gearing up for some taping this weekend in Livermore. Very exciting stuff. Then your basic errand running.
It's a beautiful time of year in California, green fields full of mustard flowers. Of course on the other side of this road it was pitch black and later it stormed like crazy. And this morning BLUE SKIES PEOPLE! And frosty roofs. By Monday we should have some warmer temperatures, 68 degrees.
Did a little bit of fabric auditioning. Haven't decided anything yet, but will soon. I'm making myself another kit for my sew adventure next week. More on that later.

Big news brewing over here. Somebody reveals her big fat secret. AND IT'S AMAZING.

7 Comments:

Anonymous blop said...

Nice weather, nice fabrics, nice news about HZ...what more can we need???

8:46 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I hope we get to see the Best of L'more's in some of the TQS videos... PKM!

Happy blue sky day!!! xoxom

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

Happy Zombie news is great! Lucky girl. Cute little Santas. We are in the car half way to mountain retreat. I can already see snow covered mountains way inthe distance. You will have to come up for a visit this summer girlie!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I do love those spaicy fabrics. Not as much as Holiday Happy, but anything pales compared to that!
Sure hope there's no sneezing on our big adventure.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Erika Mulvenna said...

Nice fabrics! Ah, the weather looks beautiful there, we're still waiting for the last of the dirty gray snow to melt. And yes, I could definitely tell yesterday was a Monday - as everything that could go wrong DID!

6:37 PM  
Blogger strawberrycream39 said...

I like the retro-ness of your fabrics. Different from what you usually use, but cool!

Don't you love Monica's fabrics? I should start to save now so I can buy the whole collection!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

We are VERY happy for Miss McMonica!!!! Couldnt be better news. Lovely fabrics and I'm dying to get some.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older