Friday, March 05, 2010

Sewing Friday

Mornin' Peeps! Happy Friday! I'm off to sew with the Debbies today and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm picking up some stunt sewing from Alex on the way. It will be nice to have some mindless blanket stitching to do. No matching, no pressing, no real concentration, just sitting and sewing and enjoying the company.
I'm cracking up over this picture of Sparrow, Alex's cat. I went over the other day to see a project for the magazine. Apparently this is Sparrow's fort. She's got some mighty fine digs there.
Ok you guys, thanks for getting me through the gloomy week. I saw some sun yesterday, actually did some more sewing and feel 100% better. You guys are awesome. xop

9 Comments:

Blogger Kathi D said...

I'm sewing all weekend with the Quilter's Cupboard folk. I should be sleeping right now, because it starts at 8 a.m. SHARP! Yikes!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Happy sewing. I'm sure you will have stories to tell.

Pat

6:44 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Have a GREAT time ! (and tell Alex that I have Sparrow's long lost brother here .... my Sam looks exactly like her! .... not Alex, .....Sam doesn't look like Alex .... I mean Sam looks like Sparrow .... ) YIKEs ... good thing it's Friday because I'm not even making sense to myself!

8:36 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Well it will be Sunday before I can sit down and sew but I've already grabbed the movie (Up) and have the all the cutting done so I can enjoy the day. Have fun Pam.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Funny! Didn't recognize Sparrow at first and was wondering why a cat was on your blog.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Hope the next week is a winner !

1:52 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I wish I could have a fort in Alex's studio!

I'm still on the hunt for The Magazine. It must be on a slow boat up the Pacific and then a right turn on to the Columbia (and then a right turn after the goat).

Hope you're having an Adult Friendly wonderful weekend. We have sunshine today!!!!!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I hope you had more sun today! I went to a quilt show today and am going to the quilt show in Manteca tomorrow. My kind of weekend!

Subscribed to THE magazine and can't wait till it arrives.

7:20 PM  
Blogger MomWaldsPlace said...

Glad you're getting your groove back. Spring is definitely coming!

Sewing with friends is always a good thing.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older