Wednesday, December 09, 2009

More Weather!

Hard freeze again last night, these are from yesterday morning, my whole backyard was a frosty wonderland. Kid stuff I know to so many of you, but I can't stop looking at it.
Here's something you rarely see, snow anywhere near a sign for Santa Cruz!! I took a little trip to San Jose to do some Christmas shopping yesterday. I had great luck and it felt like a miracle.

I even sewed. And drank coffee. It was a great day.


Now I better get crackin! I'm headed over to Elizabeth's today. Not only will I see her Doll Dresses quilt, we'll head out for a ride over to Quilter's Inn to drop off a quilt.
You guys have a great day! Hope you're up to something fun. xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

The sidewalks here are icy! I nearly broke my neck walking the dog this morning!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Jewel said...

Hey, I know that sign... well, I live in San Jose after all.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I saw on the news they had to DE-ICE THE AIRPLANES at SJC. That. Is. Crazy. Seriously, crazy.

PS, not kid stuff to me... I love seeing your weather magic!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Oh em gee... I have those EXACT SAME FLANNELS sitting on my worktable. STPA!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

I've been hearing you girls are a little cold out there. I got a snow day today, as in I get to stay home but still get paid! WooHoo! We have about 9 inches right now early afternoon and it's still snowing so it's a pretty good storm.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Rosewitch said...

Hello from Japan!
Dolly dress up pattern is so cute~
I love it!
I want to make this nice quilt.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

It warmed up and started raining here. It has rained and rained and rained and, well, you get the picture. My floors are pretty much solid mud dog tracks now.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

It is NEVER kid stuff to get excited about weather. Especially if it's cold weather. I love frost!

What I can't believe is that the east bay got snow and me and Monica got NUTHIN'. No snow. It's a sure sign that the world is coming to an end.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older