Friday, October 30, 2009

Week in Recap

Wow the week seemed to go by so fast. What's with that? I was busy busy but still, doesn't seem like I have anything to show for it. And I better get cracking, IT'S ALMOST NOVEMBER.
Elizabeth and I had a nice lunch with Nireko this week. It was fun to catch up with her. She came bearing gifts of course, I have the whole collection of Old New Collection Spaicy Scrap.
It has a wonderful feel to it. I have been so torn between piecing with it or making a bag or two.. not sure. So no rushing on that. I loved the quilt in the Lecien booth, Kim has a nice little shot of the quilt here, and I am hoping that we will see it up on the website. There's just something about it.

In the mean time, still cutting away on my little Dresden project. I'm using the Lecien Old New Fabric Collection of 30's. It turns out that this line was designed by Atsuko Matsuyama of The Pink Book Fame. I'm weepy thinking about it.

Ok peoples, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

12 Comments:

Blogger Little Lady Patchwork said...

Such Yummy fabric!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Love those fabrics, and love my pink book...I wish these incredibly talented Japanese designers and artists had blogs!!!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I just love all those fabrics--even the funky ones! That one Spaicy print is so much fun to read.

12:23 PM  
Blogger alobsiger said...

OH MAN! Those fabrics are amazing! Pass the hankie...

12:34 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

YOU DID IT AGAIN! I just ingested some more of the PKMcrack you sprinkle on your posts... I just bought that book. After seeing some of the pages... I'm beyond weepy.

1:25 PM  
Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

Great fabrics!

S.W.A.K.

P.S. - Please come over to enter our 2nd Annual Halloween Contest/Giveaway - better hurry!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

Cute, cute, Pam! Since all my fabric and machines are packed up, I'm going to virutal quilt with you!
Cheers!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I think I gasped when I saw the fabric. Do you know if it's available yet?

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Mary Lou Weidman said...

The fabrics are wonderful and the good news is that you will do something fabulous with them! Can't wait to see what you did!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

You need to start getting a commission on that book--I just bought one, too!!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

This is the fun I was talking about in my post today. It is just the fun of life for me to work with fabric I love and in a pattern that makes me happy. It fills something inside me.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older