Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday

So its Friday, I don't know where the week slipped away to. It was an exhausting week for some reason, and I'm glad it will be behind me. Today I'm kicking it up, gotta do some grocery shopping for my neighbor, then head to my mother-in-law's to pick up some stuff then its blanket stitching time. I have the blocks and believe me, it looks like a lot more leaves than was previously mentioned. But honestly people, CUTEST THING EVER.
So have a great weekend peoples. I'll try to be back bright and early Monday with some kind of jibberjabber. But its CRUNCH TIME. xo

9 Comments:

Blogger Minick and Simpson said...

I have about 1 million things to do too. Why is it that I am reading blogs? Must be because I just can't have a day without PKM. Get to work!

Laurie

10:31 AM  
Blogger Candace said...

Wow - you have your work cut out for you, Pam! This is looking so adorable!
Cheers!

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the super cutness revealed! :) xxoo Cyndi

11:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All this talk about blanket stitching and leaves, maybe you ought to get a rake out??? Sounds like fall to me.

11:22 AM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

I can't wait to see what's behind Door #1... just the peek alone is darling. DARLING!

Chop, chop... get your errand done... and get back to the project so we can see it!

Happy Friday! I'm sewing too - having a sammy break with a side of PKM.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I hope you have a Peets filled weekend! Can't wait to see what you have come up with this time.
xo

2:19 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

..lookin' cute whatever it is. Could that be a "9" behind the 2-0-0....let's see...nine rhymes with mine....i want whatever it is that you are making. looks cutiemous.

xo
becky

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

This looks like a cutie. I don't mind those leaves with the rounded ends vs the pesky "pointy ones"!

5:58 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I just love finding some great movie(s) and blanket stitching away! So send me some blocks to do...I work cheap, maybe a sneak peek?

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older