Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Sew what's up?

I'm still sewing away. Maybe the computer croaking was a blessing in disguise? I got a ton of work done in the off days. (thank goodness though, Bret built me a new one! ) But we're heading down to the wire. This little snippet was just a block on Saturday morning a week ago. Since then it's been made into a quilt, sent to Diana's to be quilted and picked back up, bound and dropped off at the photographer's at 8pm Sunday night and it's already been photographed and shipped off to become P&B's free pattern for Alex's new fabric line. It's very cute.
That's not the end of the Always and Forever story.. I've made a very cute version of Frankie's Sunny Day Apron and my new purse. (ok honestly, its at the machine now but will be done shortly). Schoolhouse attendees see it all at Alex's Schoolhouse on Thursday NEXT WEEK.
NEXT WEEK, QUILT MARKET IS NEXT WEEK.
Excuse me. I need to get busy. xo
p.s. Thanks for the blogging book comments yesterday. YOU GUYS MAKE MY DAY!!!
p.p.s Hey my friend Joe has a new blog, check it out!

10 Comments:

Blogger chq said...

Congrats on your book honors!!! Lizzy and I are so sad that we will be missing everyone at Market. Have lots of fun, and take lots of pictures :-)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

I just ordered Tara's book over the weekend ..... and now I find out YOU'RE IN IT !!!!!! CONGRATULATONS !!! .....

OK ... now GET BACK TO WORK !!!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

This is so cute. It will be really fun to see all of it!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous barbara@quiltsoup said...

How fabulous about the book. Yes we like you, we REALLY REALLY do like you! Cute block too! Hope you have some fun new shoes to wear to market!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ummm...you MUST be mistaken. Market CAN'T be next week. Nope, can't.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what the pattern will be, I am sure it will be just lovely. It has to be coming from you!! Wish I was going to spring market. Guess I will see you in the fall!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie 2go said...

Market? Next week? Well... you need to stop goofing around and get to work! j/k. I can't wait until you can slow down a bit. And we don't really, really like you... we really, really LOVE you!

10:42 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Oh Pam, I've lost count of how many weeks I've been waiting for you to share some of this sweetness you only give us snippets and peeks of. Markets and book deals are what we're waiting for, huh? THEN can we see them in all their glory? Pleeeease?

12:46 PM  
Blogger Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

I was just fine until ya'll started talking about "it" and now I am seeing a tiny bit of the green eyed monster rearing its ugly head. Yes, I am getting just a bit jealous that all of you guys are going to have tons o' fun at market and I am stuck at home :.( I am going to stomp my foot and yell "NOT FAIR"!!!
Seriously, have fun (and have some for me too)
Mary

4:26 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

That little snippet has some major cuteness to it, Pam! Hope you can get it all done by next week! Hey - we both have hubbies who build computers for us!
Cheers!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older