Monday, May 11, 2009

Catch Up

Peeps, hope you had a good weekend. I had some productive time and some lounge time. Perfect combo. And even better some time with my kid!!! Haven't seen her for what seems like ages so that was a treat.
Some scenes from the weekend, a giant lizard, gecko.. whatever, flying over a park in Marina. And I love this hill in Seaside, there's always some kind of message on it. I wonder, will J.T. say yes?

A while ago Bret caught me looking longingly at a pretty tea cup on Posy's blog. I love her blog and all the pictures. And particularly this little cup.

Not to be smarmy but ohmy I have a pretty swell husband to track down a little cup from England for Mother's Day.

It is true love.

Ok, stop gagging. You see that Wiscasset there, I need to be making a purse for the United Notions booth!!! Wahoo! And how perfectly wonderful is the fabric? Perfectly! Wonderful!

Now I need to get crackin! Man, market is really almost upon us. Happy Monday Peeps!

p.s. how great is my new camera picking up that life size bit of rabbit fur on the bottom of that cup? Nice huh? talk about gag me! Too late to get another shot.!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Lori Lynn said...

Oh my gosh! I have been coveting that cup on Posy's blog as well! Wherever did hubby find it?? I WAAAANT!!!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Lori Lynn said...

AND wasn't it a shame that she broke hers ? :-(

10:55 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Kudos to your hubby for going all the way to England for your gift. (I too am a Posy groupie.) Great Mother's Day weekend all around.

And I seriously cannot see the rabbit fur. But you can bet I'll blow up that picture until I do!

12:06 PM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

Bret continually scores cool points, but this is worth at least 20 points!!!

And mad love for your M&S purse (and I do so love the dingle-cherries too... it's SOOOO PKM!). Can't wait to what purse you make next. I'm hoping you send me a pick of the United Notions one when you're done!

1:19 PM  
Blogger tina said...

Darling the tea cup story is the stuff of dreams, lovely for BOTH of you I think!

Now, you do know that catch up is for burgers and fries, right????

2:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

You are funny. Love the cup. He's a doll. A real keeper. That bag is darling!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

What - a - guy!!!
Cheers!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Deb Silva said...

Sounds like you had a very nice weekend. And props to Bret on scoring that tea cup for you.

4:44 PM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Darling cup and man to get it for you!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Gari in AL said...

You do realize that we couldn't see the rabbit fuzz until you called our attention to it and I clicked on it to enlarge. But the camera did a great job. LOL

6:55 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey, you're about to embark on several rabbit hair free days!
That cup really IS lovely...

7:05 PM  
Anonymous barbara@quiltsoup said...

The cup is wonderful. We should each find our favorite teacup, buy one for ourselves and a second for a friend and then meet in Houston for a little tea party. Are you up for it? Saw the Bubblegum quilt at Elizabeth's and wanted to say thanks. I suppose you had quite a hand in that! Will miss seeing both of you in Pitts (that's the pitts) but hope you have way too much fun.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older