Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday

Happy Tuesday sweet peoples! Hope the day finds you well. It's a sunny day here in my neck of the proverbial woods and I've basked in it.. the sunshine and the Tuesdayishness of it. And the I-found-a-lovely-presentness of it. I swoon with delight in it. I'd roll on the floor over it but sadly I'm old and creaky feeling and might get stuck.
Ok, so lets move on from that scary image.
That sweet new little link over there on the right will take you to Holly's blog.. she's at it again with her clever ideas. I'm a tiny bit afraid since it's a signal that Christmas is really around the corner, even though our corner for Christmas is just filled with dog fur and thread at this point.
And Anne, she's taking it to the next level for sure... she's the first little Bear for Christmas and she's got a sweet quilt and pin cushion and ornament and a pdf. A PDF I TELL YOU. Visit these spots and be inspired! Oh Anne!
Ok, off the mall my sweet sweet little friends. Wish me luck.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun shopping. It looks warm but it's freezing outside.

http://www.sandyberry.typepad.com

(I wish blogger would fix this link problem for us typepad people)

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam,
You crack me up. I'm trying to erase that image, but since I'm 50
I can't. It is me I see. Thanks for your posts! I read everyday.
DES

3:51 PM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

We are buried under layers and layers of ice...and more pounding down on the house as we speak.


Hope you are savoring the season...you might enjoy my 200th post.

love

4:02 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Dang it, if I had read this post yesterday I would have been so cheered by it!

My favorite word now is "Tuesdayishness".

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older