Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I know, I know

This is the last of them. I've been dragging them out because things seem boring in life right now. So for you my friends, more quilts. Valori Wells was the featured artist and these are her quilts.
Fleurish Gelato and Flora

Radiant Beauty, Lazy Daisy and an unknown.



Here's Jean Wells, Valori's mom, holding Valori's new baby Violette! Valori to the right, obscured by that sprinkler. I know, you can probably hardly believe my photographic expertise.



Here's Valori signing her new book for someone.

Clara, Fleurish Flora, Eclectic Log Cabin and a bit of Sole

Firefly, Starburst, Autumn Aspens and Dahlia Divine

Bittersweet
Maddox
I hope you enjoyed the show. It was a lovely day.


Valori also has a new blog, so head over there and see her photos. She's a professional, so you know they are amazing!

11 Comments:

Blogger Carole said...

Thanks for allow me a glimpse of the show! You are quite fortunate to be able to attend. Perhaps one day! Keep well!

7:22 AM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Pam, I think your photos are wonderful! Thanks for them all. I think that Bittersweet is my favorite. . . Isn't it funny how many quilts are named Bittersweet? I know that Elizabeth has one, I have one, & Valories. . . & it fits for each one. . . A good name, me thinks.
xo, Bren

7:31 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

That one second to last is unbelievable!

What lot of fun.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love the 144, 145 and 146. What a great use of those big and wonderful graphic prints. Kind of a Gee's Bend Goes To SoHo.

I'm sooooooo enjoying the show you're putting on for us!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Ah, now see that's what I wanted to see when I went to the show on Saturday. But alas it was too wet and muddy. I'll try to see it again next year. :-)

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam I think your photographing is just amazing. LOL!!! I'm loving the picture show. I may have to come there next year. Yep I think I'm going to for sure. I'm bringing hubby with me.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hanging there, they look like autumn leaves- beautiful!!
D.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photos are fab, girl! Very striking! Would love to see your show...maybe next year..road trip!!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Doe said...

Lovely photos, Pam. Thanks for sharing.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Thank you so much for sharing these fantastic photos! I am a huge fan of Valorie and Jean.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Paganelli said...

Valorie is soo cool!!! Never got to really meet her she's always so busy!! She seems like a love, Jennifer

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older