Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Getting Ready

Today Leslie and I were working on PIQF stuff. Two shows so close together requires a lot of preparation. Look at these cute acorns bundled together! Leslie is so good, they come in some dorky plastic bag, so she tied them up with raffia and they're darling. She's got a gift for that kind of thing and I love watching her work her magic. We'll have a booth at PIQF and the show lasts for 4 days! This also means I need to get the binding on my R is for Rose quilt, we have a few kits for it, Melissa went all out finding fabric to make as many as possible and it was no small task.
I see the Blessings tag on the fancy pin cushion and can't help but think it's a blessing there's still three weeks till quilt market!!! I'm doing some small things for Elizabeth, but she's got a list a mile long of things I can't do for her.
Which brings me around to saying HEY my happy people, who else will be there??? I'm really lousy at keeping people's names straight with their blogs, I want to bring my little cheat sheet, so when you come by to say hi (and I hope you will) I'll really know right at that minute who you are and not a few sentences in or worse, after you go. And you won't walk away going, wow, that Pam chick is so not cool and I won't sit in the hotel room at 8pm red faced with embarrassment when I finally realize who you really are and not who I thought you were. I mean really, its a public service. So comment or email me.
And Mary, I know right where you'll be!
So happy peeps, I'm off. I stayed up way way too late reading a fun mystery last night because I had to find out what happened and tonight I'm all tuckered out!

17 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

very interested site and thank you!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Love those acorns! And yipeee, I'll be at Market with Donna.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the acorns - I want em! I'll be at market booths, 2245 and 2247. Stop by if you have the chance and smack me! LOL I'm all by my lonesome in my booth - seperated from my friends - actually the closest person to me that I know is Carrie with Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. I'd love to meet you and the great Elizabeth. A trip to the famous Nimfa's (I hope I spelled that right!) Restaurant for their awesome Margarita's is already on my agenda - you're welcome to come also! Just to make you "blush" a bit - I did say Hi to you and Miss Elizabeth both out in Salt Lake City as you passed by my booth, but I don't think you guys heard me! LOL Anywho - I'll be searching for my yellow polka dot on white fabric as we shop hop prior to market and if I spot any, I'll be sure to grab it all and share with you! Have a good one!

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...pretty sure I'll be there...I think in the Late Bloomer Quilts booth. Hopefully we'll recognize each other, but you never know.
Love,
anonymous

7:58 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I want to eat those acorns.

That's quite squirrelly huh?

Sadly, I won't be there. But you know I'm going to love seeing all y our pictures and hearing all about it here at PKM.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the acorns!!!! Are those ready made... or is there a pattern?

Crap... another book I now want to read. I'll add that to my list of 12 when I have time. I think you should have little PKM stickers made up like Oprah did with her big O on the books.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that was me in Salt Lake with a double booth, very open right across from Moda. Loved that booth and location, this time I'm in the middle of no wheres land! LOL See ya at market in a few weeks Tara

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi PKM..came here via Holly Blog...I will also be boothing at PIQF - we should meet!

10:53 AM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Diane.. I'll be visiting PIQF, what's your booth number? Will you be at quilt market?

11:07 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Oh PKM, you're all so lucky to be going to FQM. After seeing your Salt Lake pictures, I can hardly wait until you all get back and I can drool again. I'll be a virtual walby... ;-)

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your pincushion in the back there Pam. Good luck with all the things you've got goin on right now! I have to admit I'm glad I'm not goin to market till next spring...have fun!!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Sara and I will be at PIQF. We will come by your booth for sure Pam!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PKM, I'll be on pins and needles waiting for all the fab photos from all your events. Loved the last ones.
Oh, yeah, I'll be on vacation, but will check out the blogland occasionally.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I was gonna be able to see your smiling face at market. I'll be at the festival after market though. WOO HOO Can't wait. Silly Doe and I are going to shop, shop, shop. Love the acorns. Those are darling.

6:40 PM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Oh my goodness!. . . what cute acorns! Don't-cha just love acorns?!!! ;-)

I'll see you & Elisabeth (you know the other girl in the booth. . . !) at Market!. . . I'll be the one with the sore & tired feet from walking around all day - this time!

. . . 3 weeks?!?! Oh my. . . !
xo, - Bren

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi PKM,
PIQF booth #723, Diane Weber Sew Biz. A new Lakehouse Day Z quilt (with the rainbow panel from 1 or 2 markets ago) will be front and center. No market for me this year...working full time :0( I find I like doing retail shows better :-) Love the scrabble tiles picture!
Diane

10:50 AM  
Blogger Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

I'm definitely going to the show this year. I loved all the quilts that I saw at the last one I attended. Hopefully I'll get my aunt to come around with me. I'll swing by early Thursday to leave flyers for the San Jose Gals & Dolls doll club and then check it out either that day or another. :-)

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older