Thursday, September 13, 2007

The One Where I'm Totally Embarrassed.

So today, for the first time, YES THE FIRST TIME, I notice that my email account on my blog is not the one I think I'm using, and checking. It's one that I HAVE NEVER EVER LOOKED AT. Ever. In the history of looking at things.
I noticed in an email forwarded to me that it was also addressed to the email associated with my blog. Which I am wondering how anyone knows about, since I always use my other email. Since I thought that my other email is the one that was listed.
BUT IT'S NOT.
So I find FIFTY emails that I have very rudely not responded to. Some were not so much a big deal, but some are things that need responding too.
So if you've emailed me and I've not responded, I'm so sorry! I apologize and you'll be hearing from me soon!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered why you didn't want that $50,000.00 gift certificate to Daiso. Hmm. Too bad I guess... I gave it to someone else when I didn't hear back from you.

Kidding aside...
Oh man... that sucks! I'd be mortified. Mortified like I am ALL the time when I remember to check that silly "spam" folder on my gmail once in a blue moom.

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue MOON! Ugh.

7:31 PM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Oh poor Pam! I'm so sorry! . . . how awful. And. . . of all people - this shouldn't have happened to you. You, who are the best at leaving comments. . . ! I'm sure they will all understand. They must know what a sweetheart you are!
xo, - Bren

8:22 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

no one could ever possibly be mad at you. that would just be silly!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up here as you might have guessed.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you must have missed the email I forwarded FROM Johnny Depp! Bummer!
: )
D.

7:22 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

oops! Guess we know what Pam's gonna be doin' this weekend! :-)

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Technology is a joy and a godsend to us all, until it becomes a royal pain in the ass! :) Sorry to hear your time is being sucked into the black hole that is email.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Ooh, I think I left one, but that's okay--I was just so happy that someone came to my blog that I was giddy all day!! So thank you for visiting my blog Pam!!! I am really enjoying reading through your stuff and have added you to my links!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older