Friday, June 29, 2007

Good Sunny Morning

Hi there my peeps! How goes it? Just another dork around day here. What about with you?
Anyone try these cool new iron on transfers? I really like them. I know, ridiculous for a grown woman but I can't help it. You cannot feel the transfer at all. I mean, remember the olden days when they felt like rubber on top of your clothes? I didn't press it for long, and sadly, after one wash it was nearly gone. But I did press it on a shirt for Frankie, and left it on longer and there was still plenty of ink. I wonder if hers will last longer. Anyway it was a lot of fun.
And hey, why did I spend so many years ignoring soft knit pants? I hope I continue to have the self control to change them before I leave the house.
Ok, who's coming to the Big Book Signing tomorrow at In Between Stitches tomorrow? I hope to see a lot of my peeps there.
Happy Weekend my friends! Keep Cool!

10 Comments:

Blogger atet said...

LOVE that iron on transfer! Where did you find it? I can think of some plain jane t-shirts that would LOVE something like that.

As for the soft knit pants -- they are addictive! I do change out of them to leave the house, usually, but not always!

9:07 AM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

The transfer is from Joanns, but I've seen them at Michaels as well.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I love the transfer. But it would be bogus to sell transfers for clothes that wash out.

You must change out of the knit pants. I wouldn't say anything if I didn't care about you so much!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I passed the book by in a shop last weekend with hopes that I could come by tomorrow. We'll see!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen those transfers but never tried them because I remembered the same crunchy ones from the past. But that turned out super cute!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'LL BE THERE! Wouldn't miss it for anything.

Also, about the pants, it's all about comfort at home. You can always be uncomfortable at work. See you tomorrow!

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool PKM!!

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh cute! I've looked at these, but was worried about the scratching factor! And, yes, love soft knit pants and MUST change out of them when leaving the house. MUST.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

hey that design would fit in around here!

it's sort of "high end biker chic"

H2

5:23 PM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

Those look cute! Beware the soft knit pants! They grow with you. Dum dum dum.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older