Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Time Marches On

Its just about time for my little Jedi to head back to school. We've been living it up here with her at home, taking the opportunity to be lazy about everything but time's up. We've had mall outings and craft outings, and even mini-vacations. Its been a great month.

Yesterday we found out our cousin Linda from Minnesota will be coming for a short visit at the end of the month. She's really my husbands cousin but we're very close and I have visited her many times on my own. She used to live here when I first joined the family. She shows me a wonderful time driving me all over for quilt shopping and antiquing and I am thinking of all kinds of things to do with her for her few days here with us. She hasn't seen Frankie since she was maybe 3, so we'll be taking a day trip to see her. That should be fun. I'm proud of my little girl, and can't wait to show her off. I'm so thrilled she's coming.
In the meantime I'm sewing a couple of mystery quilts, so nothing to post here. Its going to be a busy few days getting those done and getting Frankie packed up and then of course completely transforming this place for company. I could use some Jedi skills for that. So guess I should get ready for work and wish you all a good day friends! May the force be with you!

6 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

mystery quilts? why do they have to be a mysetery?

have fun at school frankie!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

May the forks be with you. And the knives, and the spoons...

1:43 PM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

Those babies do leave home.....

2:45 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

lol, happy zombie!

So excited to see those quilts. Glad you had a fun month with your baby girl!

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be sad, there will excitement on the horizon and before you know it she will be baaackk!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I love having a little boy, but I do kind of long for the kind of relationship that only girls and moms seems to develop. Of course, if I had had a little girl, she wouldn't have been Frankie, she would probably have turned out to hate me or something.

So how does the mystery quilt deal work?
I don't really understand what it is.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older