Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Our Own Team Player!

JERSEY DAY



This is probably not a sight you'd be used to seeing at a quilt shop, Jersey Day!! Meet Leslie (right) and Elizabeth (left)who are repping our favorite Jacksonville Jaguar Maurice Jones-Drew. Maurice is the childhood sweetheart of Leslie's daughter Ashley. He's just the nicest guy ever. I even watch football to see him.

This is his first year with the NFL and he's up for Pepsi's Rookie of the Year. If you're so inclined please head over and vote for Maurice at the NFL site. I'd love to see him win this Pepsi Award.

GO MAURICE!


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted a crap load of times! I don't really know if it kept counting my votes after 10...but I did it anyway! I love NFL!!! Go team!!!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Shelina said...

Mosaic is so mething I have thought about doing too, but I'm like you, just the thought of collecting enough plates to do it is mindboggling!
I would have been clutching anything I could if I was going on that ride too, if you could even drag me on it.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also enjoy watching Maurice Drew. Consider me voting!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Football jerseys are very comfortable to work in. I highly recommend them--especially a Maurice Jones-Drew jersey, since it's THE BEST.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted too! I voted for him because he's a Contra Costa homie and he went to De La Salle. I may go back and give him another two votes... for the PKM and FMcG factor! :o)

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older