Thursday, April 30, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I don't appreciate having my pretty pot of petunias smashed down. Found them by surprise last week when I watered them. I had that pot down for a whole week and still they want to try and build a nest there.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
It will be absolutely perfect with my PamKittyMorning business card in there won't it? Thanks Pam!
P.S. And the answer is Yes, I am DYING over the stickers.
P.P.S. Yes Pams do rock I won't deny it.
P.P.P.S. Some Pams get big heads. The KittyMorning kind.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
Have a good weekend peoples. xo
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Ok dropping off and picking up at Diana's this morning. It will be nice to see her. Hope you peeps all have a great day.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I have no idea where you'd normally get them. I got mine at FRYS!!! Not where one might do their official candy shopping on a regular basis, but they caught my eye when we walked down the Aisle of Temptation on the way to the checkout counter. We were netbook shopping. Seriously, would a netbook be wonderful for Spring Quilt Market?
Monday, April 20, 2009
Famous Deb told us a lot of fun stories. Seriously. She's famous for something in her neighborhood and you must go to her blog and demand to know.
Deanna joined us and turns out I'd met her many times while I worked at the quilt shop. She can really crank out a project, and she can hook you up with some girl scout cookies too.
What a great day. No pictures of Alex who wandered up the street for lunch. Her timing was perfect. She's off to Asilomar today so no sewing with us, just lunching!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Friday, April 10, 2009
This new version is so much better. Tomorrow it will be done, as hopefully will be the vacuuming and ham buying. Hope you guys have a super weekend. xo
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Monday, April 06, 2009
Saturday, April 04, 2009
Friday, April 03, 2009
Thursday, April 02, 2009
1. This one is no surprise, I love coffee. Peet's Coffee.
2. I also love lipstick. I always have it on. I can remember the very first lipstick I fell in love with, Helena Rubenstein Shiny Penny. It was the late 70's.
3. I also love TV. Most of my favorites stem from reading Harriet the Spy and Nancy Drew. Old time favorites like Perry Mason and Man from U.N.C.L.E. and Murder She Wrote.. and what about Scarecrow and Mrs. King? Matlock, Veronica Mars, CSI, Law and Order Criminal Intent, Crossing Jordan, QUINCY how in the world could I forget Quincy? Ok, you get the picture.
4. My Sweet temptation once a year.
6. I crack up over this little girl saying super delicious. In fact, I'll be saying it all the time from now on. Just you wait and see.
Now for the tagging.. Linda, Mary, Lori, Sherri, Darlene and Chris, and anyone else who feels so inclined!
Now people, have a super delicious day!